Tuesday 15 March 2011

Selena Gomez explains why she wants to cut Justin Bieber's hair.


Hello People

As many of u might have heard that Selena Gomez wants to cut of Justin Biebers hair .. :P
Selena Gomez has focused to explain us that why she wants to cut Justin Biebers hair, by telling her fans on Twitter.
 
The Wizards of Waverly Place star explained us on Radio show about her desire to change Justin Bieber's trademark hairstyle.
 
Radio show presenter and American Idol host, Seacrest said: "You have teenagers up in arms about something here. You know what you did... You said you wanted to cut Justin Bieber's hair!"
Gomez explained: "Oh yeah! I knew that would be bad! I just meant that sometimes he does that little thing when I'm hanging out with him when he flips it; it's just so annoying! I'm always like, 'You're gonna hurt your neck or do something that will damage you!'."
The 18-year-old also added: "Basically I'm just trying to protect Justin because I love him! I just want his neck to be okay which I'm sure all his fans will love!"
Seacrest took the opportunity to tell Bieber fans to calm down. He said: "So people who got crazy on Twitter, she's just looking out for her buddy! Relax!
 
 
 
 
Hahaha....Well this is funny :P
I'll keep updating u guys more information about the gossip around the world, till then 
 
Peace ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment